SEO, SMM, Google Analytics, Keyword Analysis, On/Off Page SEO, Facebook Ad Campaigns, Content Marketing, Email Marketing (Mailchimp) Public Speaking, Blogs, Press Releases, some Graphic Design, Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) Finalcut Pro, Wordpress, HTML, Audience Development, Brand Management, Up-to-date digital trends, Referral Traffic, content strategizing & planning
Host of Trend Talk Radio
Half-hour radio show on Social Media and Digital Marketing broadcasted on iHeart Radio.
Director of Social Media & Facebook Advertising
Listing Power Tools | April 2014- Present
Design, build and maintain social media presence for Robert Palmer's Saving Thousands Radio Show. (Creation of Social Media Calendar, Implementing best Social Media Marketing practices, Best SEO practices, optimizing social media ads for Facebook & Twitter)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Split testing Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Management of Ad Campaigns- budgets from $5/day to $3,000/day
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to promote the Radio station.
- Collaborate with team to create landing pages and optimize user experience on the Saving Thousands website. Contribute 1-2 articles per day for the website.
-Expert in creating highly targeted Facebook Ad Campaigns--with CPC as low as 1 cent per click
-Created original digital marketing strategy plans for multiple clients of RP Digital Marketing
-Created Media Kit & Press Kit for Saving Thousands Radio Show
- Keynote speaker for Small Business Digital Marketing Summit Orlando, FL
-Host of "Trend Talk Radio" a show on social media marketing
Social Media & Public Relations Manager
Paramount Hospitality Management | Sept 2014- Present
- Create, measure, & optimize engaging content for multiple social media channels using analytics to post at optimal times.Developed and implemented a creative content strategy which increased website traffic. Wrote 10 blogs per month, Quarterly Press Releases & Email Campaigns, Pitched Story ideas to major PR outlets which featured PHM in several stories.)
- Update website content regularly for Search Engine Optimization including title tags, meta descriptions, alt-image tags, etc.)
- Write, Review, & Edit Press Releases to distribute to multiple media outlets
Helped Launch “The Point Orlando Resort” Website. Increased Social Channels Fan Base within 90 days: Twitter- 63%, Facebook 81%, Instagram- 40%. Increased Facebook Post’s Organic Reach by 62% in first 90 days. Assisted Floriday’s Resort organic search web results through blogging. Featured Case Study: How Avanti Resort grew their online presence by 295%, Contributing editor to HotelExecutive.com “6 key-elements of engaging Social Media Content.”
Free Lance Digital Marketer
- Provide small business freelance services in Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing, Content Marketing, Local Listings, SEO, Public Relations, Creative Web Design, Graphic Design & Online Reputation Management.
- Post monthly SEO-friendly blog articles to my website to provide FREE digital marketing & public relations tips. Update daily content.
Social Media Manager & Leasing Agent
NTS Development Co. | Aug. 2013- Sept. 2014
- Qualified and generated leads through qualitative and quantitative research, responded to inquiries, coordinated and maintained prospect follow-up process.
- Created & implemented monthly community newsletter and calendar. Helped host, plan, and market community events
Hosted a “Social Media for Business” seminar for all 20 NTS properties. Created a corporate policy booklet “NTS Social Media Best Practices” for all properties. Was flown out to corporate office in Kentucky to meet with corporate team and set up all properties on social media.
Bachelors of Science- University of Florida 2013
Certified Google Adwords- 2016
2012: On-Air personality for UF’s Radio Reading Service for the blind, 103.7 The Gator Radio Control board Intern, Reporter-Intern for GTN news channel 6, Anchor/Producer of UF’s “News in 90” segment.
2014 Salvation Army Orlando Angel Tree, 2013: Sanford/Lake Mary Food for Families Volunteer 2011: Upward Cheerleading Basketball Coach.
Nominated as “Women to Watch 2015” in Orlando Biz Journals. Contributing blogger to two major hospitality marketing websites.